Re: [IP] who's got the grossest.....

 I've had it happen quite often in my house and it gets the walls, me(and face)
but a while back I was on a Girl Guide trip and onthe bus with a fellow friend
leader and I squirted it all over - I'm sure I missed her - but she just laughed
and asked if I do that everytime! of course I said - luckily her aunt had D and
she wasn't to shock at it! I find it funny!

 But why do we all insist on bringing it right up to our face before it
squirts!! you think we'd learn!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm