Re: [IP] Paradigm E21 Alarm & Recertified Pump (Long)

 I was thinking about that today - that if the need ever arises would I be able
to turn in MY pump?? I'd go with the loaner till I get mine back - seems weird
but I to have grown attached to it - as my trainer said it'll become your first

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm