Re: [IP] who's got the grossest.....

>>>> I  pricked my finger and
nothing came out when I squezed gently.  I didn't want to prick again so I
held my finger closer to my face and squezed harder.....and harader....and
harder.....all of a sudden a thin stream of blood shot out of the side of my
finger right on to the forehead of one of my best friends sitting next to
me.<<<<

At least that happened with someone you knew, I did the same thing recently
only it flew over to the table next to us and hit this elderly lady's silk
blouse. I could have died. She was really nice about it tho, but I was so
embarrassed I felt like crying.

Melissa