Re: [IP] who's got the grossest.....

>>>> I  pricked my finger and
nothing came out when I squezed gently.  I didn't want to prick again so I
held my finger closer to my face and squezed harder.....and harader....and
harder.....all of a sudden a thin stream of blood shot out of the side of my
finger right on to the forehead of one of my best friends sitting next to

At least that happened with someone you knew, I did the same thing recently
only it flew over to the table next to us and hit this elderly lady's silk
blouse. I could have died. She was really nice about it tho, but I was so
embarrassed I felt like crying.