Re: [IP] Problems with Paradigm infusion set

 I had it happen with a 9mm and I just blamed it on the fact that it was way to
long for my stomache It had bent and then "popped" out and my boluses where just
wetting the tape ( this was saline trial so no biggy) I've only used sils since
and no problems.

 I'd think either a faulty batch or maybe your way way to skinny and its hitting
to much muscle!
Are you sing the inserter?  And if so is the needle bent whan you remove it?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm