[IP] Problems with Paradigm infusion set

 Has anyone ever had a problem with the Paradigm quick set cannula that sits
underneath the skin being bent? I've only had my pump for about a month and more
often than not, the 6mm cannula that sits under the skin gets bent somehow when
I insert it, making insulin absorption very limited making my blood sugar sky
rocket. I'm waiting to hear from Medtronic for tips or reasons why this may
happen, but I thought I'd ask other pumpers if they've ever come across this
problem. Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?