Re: [IP] swimming/coaches

 I've been following this thread just cuz I found it interesting - heres a wild
hair idea - why not check out the US Swim Team online - I would assume they have
a web site like some of the other sports - see if you can post a note or send an
email to Gary Hall - ask him what HIS routine is - I bet that he tests during
training - and if it's good enough for a gold medal winner - you can point it
out to your coach that it's going to be good enough for you.

Linda & Dax