[IP] Double Vision Second follow-up

Well, saw the endo today, confirmed both the Hyperthyroid and the Grave's
disease in the left eye. To top it off, he will delay my pump start in
order to get thyroid under control with Tapazole. He also offered to put
me on disability right there and then, I said no that I would try this
for a month and see if any changes for the better happen.
Anyone ever use Tapazole, how did you do ???
  Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted