[IP] Once again a question

Ok, I am finding this pump thing rather hit or miss.  Sometimes I stay
very level, other times I go all over the chart.  I try to gauge my carb
intake the same way all the time but like today, is day 3 of my site, I
have 58.1 units of humolog left in my dtron plus and no matter what I do
I am high. Should I go ahead and do a site change, then just transfer
the adaptor and tubing to a new vial of humolog tomorrow or should I
change sites now, then change everything tomorrow, or what?

thanks for listening

Jon Wagner
dx'ed 11/11/94
type 2 then but using between 80 to 90 units of insulin a day now