Re: [IP] Exercise

 I think your best bet is to test before- during and after for the first class -
don't adjust basals but have lots of juice handy, this should tell you wether
you tend to drop(in that case you'll need to lower basals about 1-1 1/2 hour
ahead so the lower insulin is in effect during the class - or drink a juice box
just before you start) or go up( I have been know to do this) in which case you
can either higher basals or just go into the class at a nice low but not "low"
number and correct if it rises high enough ( I usually go up just a tiny bit not
enough to make me high) and if your really, REALLY lucky you will stay level and
wow that wuold be nice!!

 Oh you can also use a lower insulin/carb ratio at the meal before you go like
instead of 1u -15c use 1u -20c

 It will take a while till you get it all figured out! Hopefully its not just a
10week program that you'll just get it figured out and then its over!! But
hopefull if it is it runs over and over throughout the year!

Good Luck

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm