Re: [IP] Novalog Site Life & Mastisol with IV3000

  Joshua, now age 11 and pumping 3+ years has been using Novolog for about
1.5 years.  He has ben using Mastisol for almost the whole 3+ years.  We do
not use any additional tape, including IV3000.  He uses MM Quick Sets 6mm
canula.  His sites last anywhere from 5-7 days but we are trying to remember
to change them at the 5 day mark.  He uses his tummy both left and right
sides and the top part of his hiney, both left and right cheeks.  His BGs
stay good until the last day.  But even then sometimes they are still good
and we just k now we should change out the site.

mom to Joshua