Re: [IP] anyone else go low when they're tired?

I've not noticed that being tired causes a low, but I do know that for me
if I suddenly get tired, it's because my blood sugar is low.  There seem
to be all sorts of different signals that blood sugars are low.  For people
like me who are relatively hypo unaware, any signal I notice is useful.  I've
got a whole list of them now.  =)