RE: [IP] Keeping track of blood sugars and bolus amounts

is this the Ultrasmart, or have they relased yet another meter?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Donny Vernon
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 1:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Keeping track of blood sugars and bolus amounts

I have just purchased the new One Touch Super Ultra and it is wonderful.
I can put in all necessary information and recall it any time I want and
I expect the new computer software to be out soon. This machine is great
for what you are looking for. It is an all-in-one-machine with now
extras needed.

Donny