[IP] Keeping track of blood sugars and bolus amounts

I have just purchased the new One Touch Super Ultra and it is wonderful.
I can put in all necessary information and recall it any time I want and
I expect the new computer software to be out soon. This machine is great
for what you are looking for. It is an all-in-one-machine with now
extras needed.