[IP] DEX 2 Meter Available To Someone Who Doesn't Have Ins. & Low On Cash

Hi,

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST. CLICK EMAIL LINK AT THE END. THANK YOU.***

    I have a brand-new, still in the box Ascensia (Bayer) Dex 2 meter with one
ten strip cartridge available preferably to someone who does not have
insurance, is low on cash, and needs a Dex 2 meter.
    I do hope that I don't get 4000 responses <grin>. Seriously, if you need a
Dex and can realistically afford it I would prefer that you let someone else
get this one.
    I'll send it to the first person who responds to this post.

Thanks,
Cody S. Alderson