[IP] Aaagghhh pills!

 I am getting sooo frustrated with these pills! I am taking the 30mg of
prevasid, 1000mg of amoxicillin and 500mg of iaxin 2x a day and not only do they
make me feel like crap but about 3-4 hours after taking them my sugar shoots up
to about 18.0(325) and it goes up really quick cause I check and I'm normal then
check an hour later and wham!!
 Also the prevasid in the packs is half the dose I normally take so I can feel
my stomache eating itself(my description of major acid burn) so I am going to
start taking the extra pill when I take the 4 pack - I don't care what the doc
says - It hurts!

Anyways enough complainin for now!

 Ohh and I saw my pump trainer/diatican/nurse today and they said everything
looks great - not to change anything and I love this part I was complaining
about the Endo telling me I'm using my pump wrong cause I eat so often she said
to make a condesed book of my BG numbers and just have the pre
breakfast/lunc/supper and bed in it so he thinks I'm doing it right(well wrong
but right to him!)
I had to laugh!  She said she'll have him train one day!!

 I'm off to pee on a strip! BG is still 18.6 even though I took 4H 2 hours

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm