[IP] Re: Novolog Site Life

I normally leave mine in for 4-5 days w/o problems, I'm using a paradigm w/
Novolog so I just go until the resevour is empty.. normally there are no
problems.  If I have an issue, it's normally with insane itching that makes
me take the set out and move it somwhere else, but since I switched to Sils
I've never had a site "fail".

When I was on Humalog, I'd be lucky to get through the 2nd day since my skin
reacted so bad to it..