Re: [IP] My A1c !!!!!!!!

> I just returned from the Dr's and my A1c was way down from my
> December reading of 8.2. I had just started using the Paradigm pump
> in December. Today my A1c is 6.7 .In 3months from now I will try to
> get it at 6.0 or below . But its not real important that I do, I am
> happy with the way my diabetes is being treated now !!

Just a reminder to all of you that have recent A1c results.

FILL OUT and Insulin Pumpers Information Form or update your old one.

The data on the ABOUT page of the web site is compiled from
information that you provide.

Anyway.... :-))    you get a free dot on the map.

See: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

Click the Insulin Pumpers Information Form button.
put in your email address and the password "pumper"