[IP] Pump Group Meeting in San Jose, California

For those in the San Francisco Bay area, the March meeting of the Bay
Area Pump Group is scheduled for Tuesday, March 18 at the Diabetes
Society of Santa Clara Valley in San Jose.  The moderator for the
meeting will be Alice Orth who is a certified pump trainer, RN and CDE.
We are a diverse, friendly group and we always have fun while at the
same time learning new things about pumping. The meeting is a great
place to share ideas and experiences and the group leaders are very
helpful for answering questions and exploring problems.  Family members,
significant others and friends are also welcome to attend.  There is no
cost and you do not need to be a member of the Diabetes Society.

In addition to our open conversation about pumping and diabetes, we
usually select one or more specific topics for discussion.  This month,
we will be talking about the emotional issues of being diabetic and/or
pumping.  Diabetes is a full time job for many of us and there are times
when the frustration and difficulties of dealing with the intricacies
and problems wear us down.  But there are things you can do to help get
you through those times.   Think about your experiences and whatever
questions you may have and bring them with you on Tuesday.

Meeting details are as follows:

   When: 7 to 8:30 PM, Tuesday, March 18
   Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                The office is located in the Willow Glen area
                just south of downtown San Jose, in the
                renovated Garden Theater building at:

                1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                San Jose CA 95125
                Phone: (408) 287-3785

There is free parking at the rear of the building.  Enter the building
from the front or rear and take the elevator to the third floor.  Turn
left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is just ahead on the

If you have any questions or need to know more, please contact me.

Bob Goodman