[IP] where do you wear your medic alert braclet?

 My original post about the advantage of wearing the medic alert on the left
wrist was based on an EMT telling my mother that the left wrist is preferred
because they check the pulse there and would notice a medic alert in the
process. Of course we
 would all hope that the do a more thoro check, but where I live the EMTs are
all volunteers and while they are very generous with there time, they have
little training and can not legally give a glucagon injection or do an IV. You
kind of have to
be prepared to do more for yourself if you live in a rural area.