Re: [IP] My Reasons (& Nursing Homes) -Cozmo?

Oh Sylvia, your plan sounds fabulous!  You go girl.  I
think it is a great idea to contract through the homes
as an educator.  From a $$ standpoint, home management
can always promote your services as a marketing tool
as to why they are superior to their competition.
Godd luck :-)  Cynthia

--- Sylvia Staten <email @ redacted> wrote:
> After I complete my Masters
> and hopefully get my CDE then  I plan on contracting
> with the MANY nursing
> homes in this area to ensure proper treatment of
> their diabetic patients.

Do you Yahoo!?