[IP] Re: history of insulin

> Michael has asked me to write a History of Insulin for the IP web site
> FAQ. <snip>
> Tom Beatson

For my 50-yr BASH Lilly sent me a booklet of the history of their insulins.
It included glucagon and CDE dates, etc. Why not ask them for one, or did
they send you one when you received your 50-yr medal?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

 If you go around acting all dignified and sane, you might freeze that way!
~ Mike Bass' grammy