[IP] Medic Alert

Ive been diabetic for 28 years and have had my Medic Alert Necklace
since three weeks after I was Diagnosed  9/74.  Actually on my second
necklace...wore out the loop the chain goes through on my first one.
Will be getting a new one when I finally go on the pump (June/July of
this year).  It has saved my life a couple of times and that is fact.
New one will read  "Diabetes Mellitus  Insulin Dependent   On Insulin
Pump".  Have to say...I swear by mine!!

Gary (dx 9/74 - pumping June/July 03)