Re: [IP] Cozmo trouble - Emergency Room as result!!

I don't know if my self imposed "time-out" is up or not.  But I felt
compelled to write and let you know that I will hold you and your daughter
in my heart, thoughts and prayers.  Nothing is more frightening than what
you went through.  I hope that things are straightened out now and that you
can breathe that sigh of relief that should be yours right now!