Re: [IP] Medic Alert

 I just got mine last year - never had one in my 16 years with D - not even a
imitation one - I got it cause I was starting to drive and thought it best to
have and of course I new I would be a pumper eventually.
 I didn't really need one as a kid(don't tell me I did - I know it would have
been a good thing!) But I was always either with my mom - a family member or
friends that knew about it and so did school so if anything was to happen
someone would tell the paramedics I had it - of course now that I'm driving and
of on my own more I really like it.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm