Re: [IP] gushers anyone?

You know something I don't understand?  Before I came to this list last
fall, I had never heard of nor experienced a gusher.  The closest I came is
to having a very small amount of blood come out that stopped immediately
when pressure was applied.

Are there some people not so vulnerable to gushers than others?  If so, what
would be the cause of the difference?  Why would some people be prone to
gush, and others not?

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990