Re: RE: [IP] Cozmo trouble - Emergency Room as result!!

 Machines aren't perfect its best to make a habit of looking at it, I check my
sil window in when I get dressed in the am and when I get my pj's on and also
look at the reservior volume. Doesn't hurt and only takes a second and can save
alot of time if it was incorrect.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm