No Subject

Congratulations, Roger. Even though it'd be even better to win the State
championship, just getting to the finals is great!
The 60 degree day in Boston melted about half of the snow in my yard. YUCK!

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:58:42 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: 6 Inches????

This is the correct meaning of my original post I was having fun with SARA
Smarty Pants Sara lives out there in the desert near my son As far as the
snow goes it's 60 hear in Boston and the last of the 100+ inches we got is
now poor mans fertilizer. To Sara and all those who know I coach a High
School team, we lost the final game for the State Title yesterday.  Roger
Campbell (dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00) Still dragging my beat up puck in tow.