[IP] Medic Alert

I don't wear a medic alert bracelet.  Am I the only one?  I have a small
metal band that bends around my watch band.  It says insulin pump on it.
That's the only thing that I have on my bod that tells anyone that I'm
diabetic...well, besides the insulin pump hooked to me.

Just curious if everyone on this list wears a medic alert bracelet?  I had
one years ago, but HATED wearing it.  I'm not much for jewelry.  Just a
watch.

Lea