[IP] medic alert

I wear my medic alert on my right ankle.  I wear a gold bracelet and
watch on my left arm and a bracelet on my right arm, (my medic alert
is also gold on a gold bracelet) so if I were to wear it on either
wrist it would just look like a charm bracelet.  I have 2 very small
medic alert charms on my bracelet (they are a little smaller than the
size of a dime).  In the past when I have been treated by EMS, they
did not bother to check for a medic alert and I have many friends who
are paramedics and also nurses and have been told that in most cases
they do not check for medic alerts.  If you are found unconscious,
they automatically give you 2 things, glucose in case you are a
diabetic and something to counteract the eggects of an overdose.  So,
eventually I guess they would figure it out.  Kind of scary, but true.