[IP] re: glucagon

:we diabetics have a lot to worry about but glucagon is not one of them"

I am confused.  If I don't produce and release glucagon what made me come to
after I past out and seized (I know I seized as I bit my tongue to pieces
which I did last time I seized after passing out and was shipped off to the
ER) on my own?  When I awoke my blood sugar was 12.  I treated myself royally
and brought it the rest of the way up with sugar.   serena dx'd '76, pumping
since '89