From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Thomas J.
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:05 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] History of Insulin

Michael has asked me to write a History of Insulin for the IP web site
FAQ. This is going to require some research, so I am asking the long
termers on this list to try and come up with the names of some old
insulins that are no longer available, along with the names of the
companies that made and sold those insulins. I plan to try and contact
those companies, or their successors, for whatever historical info they
can provide. I am already aware of

(of course) Eli Lilly
Novo Nordisk