Re: [IP] Cozmo trouble - Emergency Room as result!!

 Do you mean you checked her a 3am the next night or the night before you took
her in?
 I always check the little window on my pump at least once a day to double check
that the screen is correct.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I checked