Re: [IP] Paradigm- Any Suggestions for maximizing units remaining after set change?

 I change my sets on Wednesday before supper and Sunday morning - I change the
tubing and reservior only on Sunday and throughout the week when it gets low I
use 2 syringes - draw up the 100 units(50 X2) and disconnect and hold both ends
of the tubing up(so air won't get in ) and then use the syringes to refill it
and then quickly reconnect tubing to reservior and rewind pump and insert and I
prime it till some comes out and then another 2 units, then check the top tubing
near the pump for air bubbles (just to make sure none got in) then recconct to
site and DO NOT prime the 0.7 cause its already filled.

 By not changing all the tubing I save a good 20 units and I use syringes to
fill it not the blue needle cause it is easier to do while holding the tubing
up. i usually only have to do this once during the week and I use about 30 units
a day.

Hope this helps - let me know if you don't understand any of it!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm