[IP] I found my medic alert!!!!

 Well I didn't find it my mom kinda did - she just got home from work and found
it sitting on the top front step - my only guess is that the paper lady, or mail
man saw it on our sidewalk and put it there - I knew it was in the snowbank! I
was seriously going to reorder it tomorrow cause I go on a trip in 2 weeks and
needed it! I can't beleive it I tried looking in the snow bank 3 times but
because it snowed and froze I couldn't but now it is sooo warm it is melting.

O Happy Day(as my 2 year old says! (not biolacally mine- I'm her nanny)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm