[IP] paradigm clip - finally

 After having my paradigm for a year, without a clip, I was thrilled when my MM
rep gave me one of
the new clips when I saw him at my doctor's office last week.
 It attaches to the pump and then clips onto my waistband. It is much less bulky
than the holster
 or the leather case. It is similar to the clips for the other MM models, but is
not as easy to
 take on and off. It is meant to stay attached more permanently (but it can be
removed). In any
 event, I'm glad to have my pump bulge flatter again. You can see what it looks
like at the MM
 Online store. It costs $9.95. I would have ordered it with my next order if I
didn't bump into
the rep.

Do you Yahoo!?