RE: [IP] Exercise In Spite of BG

If I'm LOW: I have a piece of fruit or candy.
If I'm HIGH: I take my correction bolus.
 In either case I test BG, treat (as needed per above), and lower my basal 1
hour prior to my workout. My workout is normally an hour long so I put my basal
back to 100% after it's been lowered for an hour--meaning I stop to test and
reset basal about 1/2 way through my workout.
--janet (Dx @ age 3, 8/78; pumping since 6/00; 21 weeks pregnant:-)