[IP] re: alcohol pads and CVS

"seems like too many "diabetics"...were stealing them"

That sounds ridiculous to me.  Here the CVS's say they put them under lock and
key as they have alcohol in them and folks, in general would steal them.  What
do they think folks do squeeze out the alcohol content. To me it's one of
those policies that gets put into practice without any real thought what so
ever.  serena dx'd '76, pumping since '89