[IP] Keeping track of blood sugars and bolus amounts

I need some help from someone with more experience
than I have.  I am having a difficult time with
keeping track of all my numbers.  I am on a Paradigm
pump and use a Freestyle meter.  I have a Palm Pilot
but have never used it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on software that would work with either my
pump or meter.

Ginny  Diagnosed Type 1 at age 47

Do you Yahoo!?