Re: [IP] My Reasons (& Nursing Homes) -Cozmo?

In a message dated 3/17/03 1:07:56 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Me and some of my friends have decided that, when we are elderly and
 > again, we will go together, buy a big ol' house, and take care of each
 > We are selecting the ones who make the best fudge, the best cheesecake, the
 > best ... LOL
 > Jan and ElvisToo
 Can I join, I make a great Chocolate Cake. (Won a blue ribbon at State Fair)
 And love to bake cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, Etc. >>

Please send samples and we will take a vote. :-)

Jan and ElvisToo