Re: [IP] Get Len Day

I, for one, get Len *every* day.  He is exceptionally
funny and has a way of looking at things that I find
very insightful.  I'm sure most of you don't *get* me
either - but I've never worried about that in my life.

There are 4,000+ folks on this list.  We're all not
going to understand each other all the time.  The
waxing and waning principle.

Patience is a virtue - especially true for this list
where we don't all share the same background, but we
DO all share this experience here.

-gail in denver
and STILL learning.

Do you Yahoo!?