Re: [IP] My Reasons  (& Nursing Homes) -Cozmo?

 ""Me and some of my friends have decided that, when we are elderly and single
again, we will go together, buy a big ol' house, and take care of each other. We
are selecting the ones who make the best fudge, the best cheesecake, the
best ... LOL""

I make great fudge, a awesome cappicino cheesecake, and baklava too...am I in?

Linda & Dax