Re: [IP] where do you wear your medic alert bracelet?

 Wow I've always worn mine on my right! I'll have to change that(once I find
mine!) WQhen you take first aid they teach you to check wrists, neck and I
believe I was even told to check the ankles for any medic alerts - you think the
paramedics would do the same!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm