Re: [IP] My Reasons (& Nursing Homes) -Cozmo?

In a message dated 3/17/03 11:48:44 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I notice parents are thinking of the Cozmo  being a help for the
 child-care providers.  I wonder if it would help in a nursing home, too
 <gr.>.  I've always assumed I wouldn't stay alive  very long in a
 nursing home, because keeping my diabetes under control is too
 complicated, but maybe this type of pump at some point would make it
 possible.   >>

Me and some of my friends have decided that, when we are elderly and single
again, we will go together, buy a big ol' house, and take care of each other.
We are selecting the ones who make the best fudge, the best cheesecake, the
best ... LOL

Jan and ElvisToo