Re: [IP] Re: 6 Inches????

In a message dated 03/17/2003 7:10:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> That would be 6 inches of snow I believe.
> Shawna

This is the correct meaning of my original post I was having fun with SARA
Smarty Pants Sara lives out there in the desert near my son As far as the
snow goes it's 60 hear in Boston and the last of the 100+ inches we got is
now poor mans fertilizer. To Sara and all those who know I coach a High
School team, we lost the final game for the State Title yesterday.  Roger
Campbell (dx12/1/47 pm 5/7/00) Still dragging my beat up puck in tow.