[IP] medic alert

Linda asks

>>Have most of you found this to be true?? I have worn my medic
>>alert bracelet on my right wrist since I switchedfrom the necklace
>>and was just sure they'd

having NEVER once in 29 years of being diabetic EVER had my pulse taken by an
EMT, I counldn't say with any certainty if it is "true" or not, but I will
say that BECAUSE I am right handed, I wear my medic alert on my left wrist.
i can't hook the little thing with my right hand, and I have taken out all
the extra loops in the chain so that is fits fairly snugly (my finger can
slip between it and my skin) to lessen the chance of catching it on something
and so it doesnt JANGLE....

until they figure out a better, painless way to tattoo DEFECTIVE on my
forehead, I will wear this butt ugly piece of "jewelry" (now if that isn't a
mis-use of terminology).  I feel NECKED with out it!!!

thing about being a left handeddiabetic is that if you wear your medic alert
bracelet on your leftwrist (whichis recommended by EMTs because that is where
they check your pulse)>>>check the right wristfirst....Now I don't know where
to wear it?does it matter????