[IP] where do you wear your medic alert bracelet?

.>>> One good thing about being a left handed
diabetic is that if you wear your medic alert bracelet on your left
wrist (which
is recommended by EMTs because that is where they check your pulse)>>>>

Have most of you found this to be true??
I have worn my medic alert bracelet on my right wrist since I switched
from the necklace and was just sure they'd check the right wrist
Now I don't know where to wear it?
does it matter????

Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00