Re: [IP] My Reasons (little long)

>>Hey I've done it with H and N- took the clear not the cloudy! done it a
>>times - luckily each of those time I noticed right after injecting, and
ate and
>>ate to make up for it. Luckily thats all done with on the pump. But could
>>imagine someone accidentally using the emergency lantus in the pump!
instead of
>>H! that could be interesting! Anyone done that??

id think, that the only danger, would be, youd never (ever) get you bs
not that that would be good, but, other then that, i dont think, it would be
all that "dangerous"
(of course, i could be very wrong)

BTW, another one of the reasons i LOVE the "prefilled cartridges"

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)