[IP] Deltec Customer Service

My daughter, age 10 has been on the Cozmo pump for 6 weeks now.  Yesterday
(Saturday) we got a overnight letter from Deltec explaining the software
glitch with the Cozmo pump, the correct way to do a correction bolus to
prevent any problem, and notification that we would be receiving a new pump at
the end of this month.  We are very impressed with the customer service at

Cindy Hoehn