[IP] Re: What A Day!

Summer said:

>my blood test came back showing I do indeed have H-pylori.  Has anyone
> >been on this before?

Hi Summer,

I don't have H-Pylori, but my dad did, and I saw him go through the
treatments.  Are you on the pills that you have to take with yogurt?  I'm
not sure, but I think the yogurt has something to do with the side effects,
because, although my dad has some when he first started treatment, they went
away after a day or two of eating yogurt.  Just somethingg you might want to
check on....

Feel better!

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1