Re: [IP] Bad Test Strips - AccuCheck

In a message dated 3/17/03 4:02:26 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The last month or so, I have had several "bad" bottles of test strips.

  Within a 4 min. period, my AccuCheck comfort curves strips on my AccuCheck
 Complete read: >>

Etc.

Check the bottoms of your strip containers to see if they have a crack. There
have been a few with visible cracks. The cracks let in moisture, which
affects the reading on the strips. If you find a crack on the bottom of your
vial, call the company and tell 'em that.

Jan and ElvisToo